Part Time Dental Assistants
- Chair-side assistance of the dentist
- Sterilisation of Equipment
- Maintenance of the general cleanliness of the clinic
- Answering patient enquiries
- Making appointments
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by the clinic manager and dentist
- You should be Singaporean or a Singaporean PR or on dependent pass. We apologise that we do not have the quota for permits at this time.
- Be able to speak English
- Be computer literate
- Some experience as a dental assistant or a receptionist is preferred
- Shift based on roster
- You are expected to work on the weekend and some weekday nights
- You will be expected to undergo at least 2 weeks of training prior to start of work
- Minimum Period of commitment is 1 year
Interested applicants should write in to email@example.com with a recent photo. Please do not call the clinic directly.